Thursday, February 5, 2015

Retro and Vintage can be fun

Excuse me as I sit back and and enjoy my sweet tea. It is a beautiful day here in North Carolina, and I am enjoying every moment it of it. That old ground hog said that we have six more weeks of winter. Great thing for us though is it doesn't effect us here in SL. We can easily slip of to a hot beach and just soak up the sun. 

My beautiful dress is from Sweet Tea Couture. It comes with a HUD for eight different texture options. I am wearing number today:) Such a soft dress with a perfect length. The belt really helps make me look taller by elongating the lower torso and hips. I love Jasmine's designs. They are always very detailed and beautiful.  


I keep telling everyone I feel like I am Amelia Earhart with this hair from Wasabi Pills. It is a newer one named Rene. The soft curls fall perfectly against my pale skin, and really make my eyes shine. My skin is Doll v2 from Pink Fuel. This skin has a lot of add ons if you buy the extreme pack. Today I am wearing it without any mesh add ons other than Slink Female HighFeet and Casual Hands.

I am really falling in love with Glaze nails. Doco hasn't let me down yet. This is option h3 from the highlights collection now available in store. It matched my dress perfectly! Please keep Doco in your prayers as his family has suffered the loss of a love one in RL. Thank you. We ♥ you Doco!

The newest Gatcha release at NoName had my mouth drooling and I was squealing in delight as I slipped my puppies into this amazing shoes. There are 18 color options to win and one rare that will let you change each part individually and has options for all of the color options. 


Links:

Skin: Pink Fuel
Shoes: NoName
Slink add ons: Slink Mainstore

No comments:

Post a Comment