Sunday, February 1, 2015

NoName at the Hipster Fair



The Hipster Fair starts today! With over 100 stores to choose from, and a plethora or free gifts, there will be something there for your fancy. Today, I am showcasing a few of the items from NoName that will be available at the fair.  


I am wearing the Renee pants. these have a few options, including changing the colors of the back pockets, the straps, buttons, and belt loops. These do come with a pair of Slink high heel boots that also has texture options. I love NoName clothing because there are so many different ways you can wear the clothes. 



My top is a Hipster Fair exclusive and will only be available at the fair currently.  It is appropriately named Denise. You can change the color of the jacket, the hoodie, pockets, straps, and there is even an option for a t-shirt with multiple texture choices as well. 

My shoes are named Meadow:) and are also from NoName and will be at the Hipster Fair. You can wear them with or without socks, and change the color of the socks, shoes, and laces. 


~~~NON HIPSTER ITEMS~~~

My nails, Glaze Argyle Slink Nails are from Glaze and are available at the inworld store. There are 8 different color options to choose from, and it includes Slink appliers for your toes as well. 
(hands and feet not included.)

My hair is named Claire, and is from /Wasabi Pills/ I am wearing the ash tone from the blacks set. 

My head is From TMP and is the babydoll deluxe version. 

My body is also from TMP and is the deluxe female version.

 I am wearing doll v2 appliers from Pink Fuel. Including on my lips. 

My hands are, Casual, from slink. 

Links:
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ 
Head and Body: The Mesh Project
Skin: Pink Fuel
Hands: Slink Mainstore 
Nails: Glaze


No comments:

Post a Comment