A special thanks goes out to my wonderful Mom and Aunt Blue for getting me hooked on the TMP Head:) I really love the facial details and how vivid my make ups now look. I decided on the Moody deluxe head.
I decided to go for a grunge look yesterday, and am so happy with the outfit I chose. My whole outfit is from +facepalm+ and called Around town. It comes with appliers for: Lena, Belleza, Maitreya, Banned, and Slink Physique, There is even a cute black beanie that is not pictured below. It is a very comfy casual outfit.
My skin is from Pink Fuel. It includes so many appliers:
Slink. WOWMEH, TMP Head and Body, Lena, Phat/Cute Azz,
Nyam Nyam, Loud Mouth, Lush, Lola/Puffy,
Just Designs, Baby Bump, Body Modification.
My skin is from Pink Fuel. It includes so many appliers:
Slink. WOWMEH, TMP Head and Body, Lena, Phat/Cute Azz,
Nyam Nyam, Loud Mouth, Lush, Lola/Puffy,
Just Designs, Baby Bump, Body Modification.
I have always been a fan of purple. It was actually my favorite color growing up and the tones of the purples in this outfit, just make me happy. Fuzzy purple zebra shoes complete this outfit perfectly! They match quite well with the leggings.
I went on a hunt for TMP appliers. I know there are quite a few places, but I was only able to find a few. My hair is from MINA, and works wonderfully with my head. I found the base at I found some Gorgeous lipstick from MONS, and the best leopard print eye shadow I have seen in SL in the 6 years I have been playing from Blur.
A little bit about Blur. Ashes, the owner is, "converting everything over from marketplace it will all be the mesh project things for men and women including shoes only for TMP at decent prices. " So there is a little bit of something for everyone. Check it out, and let's make her RL birthday a great one!!
♥ Happy Birthday Ashes!! ♥
My nails are from the amazing Doco at Glaze. He is always coming out with new nails, and I really love how these complete the outfit in it's entirety.
Links are below for the items name and locations.
Links:
Hair: MINA HAIR
MINA Hair - Bas - Female version (materials)
Head: TMP (The mesh Project)
The Mesh Project (Moody Deluxe Head)
Headbase: Clef de Peau
Clef de Peau HairBase Brown TMP Appliers (far right wall, mens)
Skin: Pink Fuel
[PF] <Crystal> - Doll V2 With appliers.
Eye Shadow: Blur MP Blur NEW Inworld Store
BLUR wild leopard shadow fat pack
Lipstick: MONS
MONS/Makeup Apllier (MeshHead) 005
Outfit (including shoes): +FacePalm+
Around Town
Nails: Glaze
Glaze BeeLine Slink Nail Hud




No comments:
Post a Comment