#1.3
We all need that perfect look that we can wear to work then for a night out on the town. I think I have found a great one below.The hair is from Dura and is available for free as a group gift. the group is also free to join. I love the short locks and the textures. Dura also has some great men hair, so be sure to check them out.
My skin is the gorgeous Fabienne from 7 Deadly Skins. This skin is currently available at the Feeb's Rascal Sale Room. I love the lips and eyes on this skin. It is simply lovely. Also, look at the detail on the knees. It is perfect<3
My outfit comes from a little store called +Facepalm+. This is one outfit you do not want to miss out on. It really is an outfit that can be worn anytime. Have a family reunion to go to after work? This is the perfect dress. Going on a date with your sweetie? throw on the Work to Date, and you will be complete.
I hope you all have a great day. Thanks to everyone who is tuning in:)
Hair: *Dura* Christmas G-gift 2014 (Black)
Skin: 7 Deadly Skins Fabienne at Feebs
Dress, Shoes, Clutch:+FacePalm+ Work to Date



No comments:
Post a Comment