Saturday, January 10, 2015

Whimsical In Black



There are not that many things in a woman's wardrobe that are as important as a great little black dress and a killer set of heels. I have found both of these. 


I went by Distorted Dreams this evening and found a few gatcha machines on the second floor. Anyone who knows me, knows I am ADDICTED to them. So, of course I  had to play them. 

The main one I played was the Betty Dress. I won a few colors. The black one is pictured below. For 75L a shot, it is a true steal. 

My skin just happens to be named Meadow<3 Thanks Iza:)
I love the beautiful tone and make-up. It is perfect for a day out with your friends, and then a date night. 

You can find it online at the 7 Deadly Skins MP. I will give you the link below for 800L
Included Appliers: Tango Boobs, Slink Body/Hands/Feet, Phatazz Booty, Banned Booty/Body, Lena Body, TMP (Body) Not the head, and WowMeh.

My shoes are from NoName. They have a few color options, as well as, a strap or no strap option. They are fitted for Slink Mid Feet. They are 180L

I have fallen in love with *Agrace* hair, and they did not disappoint me with the newer release of Sae. You can get individual packs for 250L and a fatpack for 950L. That is over a 50% savings than if you bought each pack individually.
I am also wearing Slink casual hands and Mid Feet.

I am ready officially ready for work. See you all later!




Hair: *Argrace*
Shoes: NoName



No comments:

Post a Comment