I love going to the monthly events here in Second Life. I get really excited when I finally am able to get in! This month's Collabor88 did not disappointment me at all. If you are a fan of all things unicorn, then gallop on over today.
My hair is the beautiful Yunie in Moon Stone from D!va and can be found at Collabor88. There are there are four ways to wear this beauty. you can wear it short, without the front and back pieces, or with the back -or- front piece, or even all together as I have pictured below. A great hair to accessorize any style.
Have you been to the Oh My Gatcha- OMG event yet? There are quite a few stores there all with amazing goodies to be won. My skin just happens to be one of the great prizes that you can win while there.
Izara, the creator of 7 Deadly Skins, has outdone herself again. Waverly comes in an apricot tone and is on sale for 99L. There are eight to be won, with the rare including appliers. It makes you feel young and new. I am wearing the E version below in which I totally love the lips☻
Over at Beautiful Dangerous, they have some great new releases out. My favorite is the Divine Dress that comes with Hailey Heels. If you buy the fat pack, you will get 9 color options for both the dress and heels each. I love how the back is longer. It has modern day princess feel to it and with 9 color options, I am sure you will find a color of your liking.
Item Links:
That's all for now. Have fun shopping.

No comments:
Post a Comment