Sunday, January 18, 2015

1.5 Project Limted and all the DeeTaleZ

Have you had a chance to make it to The Project Limited this month? Or, are you asking what is this event? Project Limited is an event where some of the best designers in Second Life join to showcase products with a limited amount available. 

I decided to go and look around, and am sure glad I did. I found a beautiful new skin and a new hair to match!

My skin Dorothy,  is from DeeTaleZ. There are two tones available at The Project Limited: Nordic, and a newer tone; European. I really love the freckles and beauty marks on the face and lips. Appliers are sold separately and can be found at the main store. 

My beautiful bomber hat and hair is from *Soonsiki~  and is called Haze. There are a few options, including wearing the hat by itself. 

Today, I am wearing the DeeTaleZ -Tops (Mesh Boho long Blouse roses) Dress. The length is perfect and the details are just lovely. I know I am showing a lot of dresses, but i just can't help it. I have found quite a few great ones:)

My shoes, are my go to shoes, and you will most likely see them featured a lot. They are from NoName and called Ava. You can wear them with Slink High Feet. They have a few color options as almost everything at NoName offers. 

My Nail Appliers are Nordic Sunset. They are a new release at Nail Me! Be sure to grab the slurl below, as they have just moved to a new location. 



Skin and Hair:
DeeTalez and Soonsiki at The Project Limited 
Dress: DeeTaleZ 
Shoes: NoName 
Slink Nail Appilers: NailMe! (NEW Location)

No comments:

Post a Comment